Nutritarianism

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kitchen Workouts for Busy People!


Lately I find it so hard to fit in time for a good workout. It dawned on me the other day that I could fit in some exercise right in my kitchen. I gotta say, it really suits my life right now! No more guilt and frustration.

I have a set of foam covered dumbbells that I keep around the corner in the dining room. I don't always need them, as there are lots of exercises that simply use your body weight. Squats, lunges, pushups on the counter, leg lifts, glute lifts, etc. I also have a mat laid out in my sitting room for the stuff I need to do on the floor. No matter what I do though, I feel like I'm sneaking in a workout in between living my life and that's what I love!

Here are a couple of great videos to get you started:



This momma is 6 months preggo...what a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment